The Aftercare of your tattoo will greatly determine the way your tattoo looks once it is fully healed and is just as important as the tattoo itself. Please protect your Investment & Show off your Brand new Tattoo.
- Remove the bandage after 45min – 3 hours & do NOT re-bandage.
- Wash tattoo area firmly under lukewarm water to remove any dried blood plasma. REPEAT 2 hrs later. Apply thin layer of Cream before bed.
- Following morning clean tattoo firmly to remove dried plasma on skin and cream.
- Pat dry with paper towel! , regular towels carry germs.
- Do not rub back and forth when getting out of the shower.
- Apply Bamboo Tattoo Ointment in thin coats for the first 2 weeks 2-4 times a day depending on skin. Make sure hands are clean and do not double dip into container.
During the first 4 days of your healing, the ointment helps to stop blood and plasma from drying on the surface of the skin. A lighter colored layer of the skin should grow over the tattoo for 5-7 days. This layer will flake off, revealing a beautiful new tattoo. Enhance Healing results in significantly less pain during the healing process as it keeps your tattoos moist and flexible so they do not dry up and scab, important for keeping the longevity and fresh look of your tattoo.
- Do NOT expose your tattoo to sunlight as it will burn during healing.
- AVOID your tattooing being submerged in any water during the first 2 weeks.
- Apply natural sunscreen to area after initial healing period, to protect your investment and keep the fresh look of your tattoo.
- Do not pick or scratch the tattoo, as it will result in loss of color, let the skin heal itself and go back into the skin naturally.
- One touch up is free if needed up to 2 months after tattoo completion.